Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PIGs to come...

Dear All

Pig will take place at La Maison des Enfants on Wednesday, I hope some of you were there to help Richard and Cecile on Sunday with the garden. In any case it will be great to see what has been done.
We're now fast approaching the summer holidays so here are the dates for the last few pigs meetings of the year.

25th May   Maison des Enfants from 3.15pm to 5.15pm
 
1 June      Um somewhere cool and shady, ideas please??? (otherwise no meeting)
 
8  June      Maison de Enfants
 
15  June    Fiona has offered to host PIG at her house, please email Fiona to ask for her address and please please RSVP, don't just rock up.
 
22 June     Last meeting at La Masion des Enfants
 
29 June     Aha the last PIG of the year and perhaps the last time for some of you to see those who are leaving over the summer, Anu  and Krystyna notably. It would be lovely for someone to host it at their house, no pressure (person who lives in Lattes with a pool)  Although there is Koaland in Palavas which could be fun, maybe in the morning instead of the afternoon, have a look at the site (http://www.koaland-palavas.com/) and let me know what you think. I could play the part of the beached whale??

One last word, I may not be able to make it to all of the PIG meetings due to feeling very lethargic sometimes and a big workload, if I can't I will tell you, but could someone take "my place" and close up the school.
I don't like to think that Richard and Cecile should have to stay to the end of PIG so happy to instruct said person on how to lock  up the school.

Take note of the dates and I might not be sending out a mail every week from now.

See you soon.
 Lulu (pregnant PIG)

No comments:

pig at zoo 2/center>