Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PIG 11 May

Hello

Phew, school is back. Now many of you went away for the holidays but we stayed here and as much as I enjoyed the lie in's etc I am glad to get back to the old routine and I had at least one boy skipping to school this morning.

I would like to say a huge congratulations to Emer, Lionel and Penelope on the birth of Rory last Friday. Emer and Rory are doing very well and probably went home today. I think mot of you have her email address or phone number.

Of course I'm wishing for July so that I can see my bundle of joy, sorry ladies  I still believe the scan over the ring.

Anyway, back to PIG. We will be meeting at La Masion des Enfants on Wednesday comme d'hab. from 3.15pm onwards.

I am thinking perhaps Park Montcalm for the following Wednesday, those explorers had a great time last time we were there, or other ideas welcome.


Et voila, looking forward to seeing you all soon.


Ginger Pig

No comments:

pig at zoo 2/center>