Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Everyone

It is time to get my PIG hat on after three weeks away, we are all looking forward to seeing you all and catching up on news and tummy sizes (directed to the pregnant ones).

PIG will be meeting at La Maison des Enfants this Wednesday from 3.15pm onwards.

As you all know my life is going to get even busier this summer with another baby and no doubt a busier workload.

It is mainly for this reason that I would like to pass the organisation of PIG to someone else. I would be happy to assist with the administrative side but would like a new fresh and enthusiastic person to take over the weekly/fortnightly meetings.

It does not take up much time but with three children and one who is nearly outgrowing PIG I feel like I will be less available.

I have loved running PIG, it is so satisfying to meet new people and see the positive effect joining PIG has on them and the children. PIG can grow in anyway and so if one of you is interested to take over and has different ideas for how to run it then please come and chat to me.

If you all ignore me on Wednesday then I will still come and tap on your shoulder to see if you're the one to take over..........

Ginger Pig

No comments:

pig at zoo 2/center>